So I’ve gone quiet again on here… Must do better. Life’s been a bit hectic, which is a shockingly bad excuse. I feel like I’ve lost a routine and lost my flow of writing, so I need to fix it and get my head back in the game.
The lovely Mollie tagged me in this a while ago… She’s fabulous and I highly recommend you check out her blog and general existence. Actually, must send mega props to Mollie, as she also tagged me in a post that will become my next post as well! Keeping me on my toes… Plus, she keeps me amused by not forgetting me when I go quiet on Twitter and Snapchatting me pictures of cats. #winner
So here are my answers to Mollie’s questions!
1. Do you have any tattoos? If so, details please—who, what, where, when, why and how. If not, would you ever get one? Do you know what you’d get?
In short, no. I am a massive needlephobic. I often pin beautiful Harry Potter tattoos though, but the best one I have seen was tweeted by JK. I think, if I were to get one, it would have to remind me not to be defeated, not to give up and that I am stronger than I think.
2. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy or girl?
Whether they make me laugh. It’s the thing I find most attractive in a human being. I’m quite sarcastic and if they get that, it’s also a bonus, but they have to make me laugh. Pretty much the quality I judge all humans by.
3. If you’re the hero, what does the villain look like?
Ooph Mol, tough question! I like to think I’m pretty accepting, and the thing I hate is when people judge people for stupid things. Especially when that judgement gets worse and you end up with shit like what has happened in Orlando. Love conquers all.
A beach ball. You can have hours of fun with a beach ball.
A game boy. Like off of the 90s.
My Fitbit. I’d definitely rack up some steps on an island!
5. If you could create a creature from scratch, what would it look like? (*cough* Tom Hiddleston)
I’d create some sort of Kit Harrington, Benedict Cumberbatch hybrid.
As long as he did the hair ruffle, we’d be golden… (You’re welcome, world.)
6. Do you believe in soulmates (romantic, platonic or both)?
I definitely do. I find it easy to fall in love with little things about people, both friends and more than friends. Soulmates get you without effort and I will always believe that exists. I have several soulmates in life and I’d be lost without them.
7. If you had to work with one of your characters, who would it be and why?
Genevieve because she needs someone to give her a kick up the backside sometimes. I’m good at that.
8. What’s the craziest thing you want to do and why?
I don’t think there are that many crazy things I want to do… I’m really quite dull. I’d like to live a life where I have very few regrets though, and if one of those things ends up being something crazy, then I’ll fill you in.
9. What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
Favourite: Ricochet. Weasel. Magnificent.
Least favourite: Moist. Gusset. Clammy.
10. What’s the last picture you took on your phone or camera?
11. List someone you know and describe them in five words. (That’s not really a question but oh well ;p)
I’m going to dedicate this one to two of the people in the above photo, because they have given us a treat of a weekend and I’ve realised I missed them dearly.
So there’s Tom, who is hilarious, a massive wind up, loyal, fun and obsessed with a cricket tea, and Emily who is Masterchef, strong-willed, determined, kind and probably the most excited person I know for the next couple of months! ❤
They’re not words, but I don’t care. These two deserve more than words.
My questions go to anyone who would like to answer them! Either in the comments, on Twitter, on Facebook, on your own blog… Wherever you like!
- What is your biggest fear?
- When are you at your happiest? Paint me a picture.
- If you could meet anyone in the world, (alive, dead, fictional, real) who would it be and why?
- If you had to pick one thing to achieve in your lifetime, what would it be and why?
- If you had a pseudonym, what would it be and why?
- How long have you lived in your current home? What is your favourite thing about where you live?
- If you had to save one book, one film and one song before the rest were destroyed, what would they be?
- What is your favourite colour?
- How did you get your name?
- Take a picture of what you can see right now and post it!
- Who is your biggest hero and why?